Saturday, January 07, 2006

MORBID! PALE!

I'm feeling like half a person these days. Work demands so very much of my time that it seems to be the only thing in my life. I have separation anxiety. I have a headache. And I have another job to do next week.

"Careful what you wish for" is probably the truest phrase I have ever heard. Yeah, I manifest my reality but I am not so careful. What does that even mean? There is glass between us.

Arizona was not very interesting. Or maybe it was just me. The whole trip just seemed like a dream, like a really sunshiny dream with babies and Holly and all that special jazz.

I went out with JR and his friends one night and realized that I am older now than I was before. Yeah, just point me to the barstool and bring me fresh booze every now and then. Make Grandpa happy. Highlight of the evening: watching a goth kid projectile vomit under a streetlamp...four times.

I can't get into too much without getting into too much, so I won't. Let's just say: I had five seconds to spare. This is the story of my life.

No comments: