Thursday, January 19, 2006

Top Drawer

It's not that I don't care, it's just that I can't be bothered to give a shit. The blogosphere is filled with people's day to day accounts of their lives, I am not, however, a diarist, a journalist, or even a good note-taker. So, if you come here hoping for a blow by blow - you are out of luck. As much as I would love to indulge my ego and regale you with stories from my day, I just can't. At least not when nothing is going on, and that seems to be the case lately.

Think of this as my underwear drawer. You know, that top drawer where everyone keeps their "unmentionables." Feel free to rummage around and look at all my dirty secrets, weird stuff and yeah, my underwear. There is a lot of pretty great shit in here if you rummage around a little. Go ahead, I'm not looking...

No comments: