Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Just Shoot Me

I'm stuck in the middle of another god-awful commercial shoot and I am exhausted. No one should have to set an alarm for 4:00am, much less get up at that hour and start trouble-shooting/problem solving via cellphone before I even arrive at location. By five o'clock my brain is mush. I feel fat for eating too much and not having time to go to the gym, much less come home and flirt with my 10000 myspace friends. Whoa is fucking me and I don't like it.

Then there is the little matter of those who choose to dig themselves deeper holes. You know who you are, so don't pretend like no one can see what a fucking joke it all is. Okay, so life is tough.... Sober up, suck it up and move the fuck on. If Courtney Love and Whitney Houston can pull their shit together, I expect you to do the same. I can't worry about what tragic mess will be coming back home. Get it together, Mister. I mean it. Maybe look into getting some therapy. Or checking into a rehab... Something, anything. Just don't keep avoiding reality because you've made mistakes. It only perpetuates the cycle of bullshit and you might wake up some day in a mine field, wondering who set the world on fire. It was you, it always was. Snap out of it. Delusionary or not, you are better than this.

Carb is a four letter word.

I can't be responsible for the future and who has time to dwell on the past. I have the present to get through and these, my friends, are the best days of our lives. What do you say we start acting like it?

Who is with me?

8 comments:

SlayGirl said...

I am.

mellowlee said...

Me too!
Oooh carbzzzz

Saviour Onassis said...

Thanks, girls....

I guess the real million dollar question is:
Where have all my boys gone?

Dale said...

They're juggling too? I love it when you say things like Whoa is fucking me. If you'd been flirting with the legions of fans, you mightn't have thought of that.

Saviour Onassis said...

So, do you think it the "legions of fans" that keeps the boys at bay? You know I'm easy like sunday mourning, so why the long face, huh?

I think it was the drag photos that scared them away. Too....much...beauty....can't....take....anymore....

Anyway, lovin' the dale like aguilera loves her colorist.

Peace.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I love that you are honest and to the point. And what's even better is this is exactly what I need to hear right now. So Thank you!!!

Dale said...

Where The Boys Are by Dale.

The boys all have their heads up their asses because the light from the brilliance right in front of them blinds them and then they get scared.

The End.

SlayGirl said...

Good analysis Dale.