Friday, June 09, 2006

Trust Overfull of Ascension

As it were, those who choose to escape this earthly plain by means of ascension, do so without my blessing. For there is cowardice in heaven and courage in the depths of hell. I speak not of sacrilege, but of the cojones it takes to watch Ann Coulter dig her own grave. I speak of a world where Kevin Federline is allowed to breed. Lo, though the end is near, are we to believe in those who take to the sky? Or shall we place our faith closer to home?

Alright, Mr. Demille, I am ready for my Red Bull...

2 comments:

Dale said...

Is that centurion on the right asleep? And where's his other hand? And why am I detracting from your words? Fear?

Saviour Onassis said...

Yes, Dale, I believe that centurion is asleep, or at least incredibly unimpressed... He is a large part of why I chose this particular image.

Don't worry yourself about detracting from the words... Whenever someone mentions Ann Coulter or Kevin Federline, I get scared, too.